Virtual Villagers 1: Isola A New Home:

Click links to the right for VV2, VV3, VV4 and VV5.
See below for Tips, Strategies, and Cheats for VV1.
Be sure to add your tricks, tips, and discoveries.

Puzzle #8: Herb Mastery

Requirements: None
Action: Drop your villagers on 5 herbs around the island. It does not have to be the same villager so all 5 herbs can be studied the same time by different villagers. This is the first puzzle I solve as soon as I start a new game as there are no requirements for this puzzle. Here are the locations of the plants:
Green herb on the upper left side.
Red and yellow herb on the top toward the left.
Green cactus on the top center.
White herb on a stick on the right near the top.
Pink herb on the right near the bottom.
Description: "After thoroughly investigating Isola's indigenous herbs, your villagers have mastered their healing powers. Your healers are more effective than ever!"

5 comments:

  1. This doesnt work 4 me. I have tried but my villagers don't stay there for a long time. How long is this supposed to take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should study the plant for just a few seconds then walk away. Once the last villager finishes studying the plant then the puzzle is solved.

      Delete
  2. I have the same issue. I take 5 seperate villgers and place them on the plants. They walk off, but I don't get the reward of the puzzle. I've done this several times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to put at least 1 villager on all 5 different plants and let them study each one

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to put at least 1 villager on all 5 different plants and let them study each one

    ReplyDelete